About the FounderJolana R. Bostwick (JRB)
In June 2019, Jolana started Peak Potential
which focuses on transforming lives from burnout to breakthrough. She encourages her clients to gain better life balance by offering inspirational messages, enhanced organizational skills, opportunities for fellowship, and a place for restoration. Jolana is also a life and executive coach and publishes an uplifting and encouraging magazine, FAVOR! She has served as a foster and adoptive parent of her two adult sons, Anthony & Andrew. Jolana and her husband, Adam, enjoy the outdoors together with their four rescue dogs.
Our Founder, Jolana R Bostwick
We What do we do?
We help individuals get from the point of burn-out to a moment of breakthrough where they can discover a better life balance using Christian principles for them to walk in their God-given dreams.
How do we do this?
We give them tools to learn the value of intentional rest vs. unintentional rest through a customized retreat. We help them declutter a physical space, leading to mental clarity, and we inspire them to help discover and walk in their God-given dreams.
All services are provided free of charge. Donations are welcome and will help us continue to serve our community by offering services for spiritual renewal.
- BS in Social Sciences, Emphasis: Sociology, Minor: English (2005), Delta State University (DSU)
- Americorps VISTA Volunteer (2005-2007)
- Hearin Fellowship, Research Assistant, DSU (2005-2007)
- Delta State University Hall of Fame, Inductee (2005)
- Selected 30 under 30 Top Leaders in Mississippi Delta (2006)
- Master of Science in Community Development, DSU (2007)
- Selected 40 under 40 Top Business Leaders in NWA Business Journal (2018)
- Milestone Leadership Summit Participant (2018)
- Graduate of Leadership Academy, Benton County, Arkansas (2019)
- Unform Your Bias Certified Program Facilitator (2020)
- Mercy Multiplied Keys to Freedom Curriculum Advocate (2020)
- Certified Master Life Coach, Transformation Academy (2021)
- Professional Organizer, Inspired Organizer (Expected Completion, 2021)
- Certified Spiritual Director, Selah Center for Spiritual Formation (2022)
- 5+ years in the field of Child Abuse and Domestic Violence Prevention & Awareness
- 15+ years working in nonprofit management, marketing, and fundraising